Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pizza!

1 2/3c Warm Water
2 tsp Sugar
2 tsp Yeast
4c Flour
1 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Oil


Put all into bread maker (I'm lazy today - it's raining) and set to "Dough".
Dough = done!

I split my dough into three and topped with:

Pizza 1
Leggos Pizza Sauce, Lamb Mince, Ham, Mushroom, Cream Cheese, Mozarella

Pizza 2
Homemade Tomato and Herb Sauce, Sliced Pickled Onions, Lamb Mince, Ham, Cream Cheese, Mozarella

Pizza 3
Artichoke Spread, Ham, Mushroom, Mozarella

Bake at 180 for about... 45 mins, but change order in the oven every 15 mins so they get cooked evenly.

So good for clearing out the fridge. I'm a pizza heathen, I know, but they were so good that we didn't even get to take a picture! Next time!
Dough recipe borrowed from: http://www.annabel-langbein.com/recipes/pizza/283/

No comments:

Post a Comment